Veg All Casserole
One of my favorite recipes!
Combine first 7 ingredients and put in greased 2 qt. casserole dish.
- 1 (1 lb) canned whole corn, drained
- 2 (1 lb) cans Veg-all, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 package Town House or Ritz crackers, crushed (Town House are more buttery!)
- 1 stick melted butter
Mix all ingredients except crackers and butter and place in greased casserole dish. Spread crushed crackers mixed with 1 stick melted butter and pour over vegetable mixture. Bake at 350 until it bubbles.(20 - 25 minutes) I love this recipe!